This website is the property of EUTIMIO CARRIO ASSESSORS, SL with NIF number B53673828 and address at Avenida Ramón Ortega, 5, Local 2A, DENIA, 03700, Alicante and Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante with the following registration data Volume 2558 Folio 152 Sheet A-71420 inscribed. 1st
For any question or proposal, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone 965270676
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain and the area that includes the European Union, being subject to it, both nationals and foreigners who use this website.
Access to our website by the USER is free and is subject to prior reading and full, express and unreserved acceptance of these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The USER when using our portal, its contents or services, accepts and expressly submits to the general conditions of use thereof. If the user does not agree with these conditions of use, they must refrain from using this portal and operate through it.
At any time we can modify the presentation and configuration of our website, expand or reduce services, and even delete it from the network, as well as the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without prior notice.
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content, texts, images, trademarks and source codes are owned by us or by third parties whose exploitation rights have been acquired, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user only has the right to private, non-profit use of the same, and needs express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to its owner.
B. ACCESS CONDITIONS
Access to our website is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The user must access our website in accordance with good faith, the rules of public order and these General Conditions of use. Access to our website is made under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, who will be liable in any case for damages that may be caused to third parties or to ourselves.
Taking into account the impossibility of control over the information, content and services contained in other web pages that can be accessed through the links that our web page may make available to you, we inform you that we are exempt from any responsibility for damages of any kind that may arise from the use of these web pages, outside our company, by the user.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data
- For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights ..
1. RESPONSIBLE: see data in the heading
2. PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the data processing sent through:
- Contact Form.
- Purpose: To provide you with a means so that you can contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), only if you mark the corresponding box granting express consent.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
- Conservation: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and if you have accepted to receive commercial shipments, until you request the cancellation of the same.
- Sending emails.
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your questions or doubts. In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through the email address or sending us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for 1 year for future selection processes.
– Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 18 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract. The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and / or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data and other information in our databases.
3. RECIPIENTS TO WHOM YOUR DATA IS COMMUNICATED.
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation
4. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time after having granted it, without having to justify the reason. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent will condition the execution of the contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at their postal or electronic address (indicated in the Legal Notice), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to which personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied and to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
6. UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
By making this website available to the user, we want to offer a quality service, using the utmost diligence in providing it, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not be responsible for the presence of viruses and other elements that may in any way damage the user’s computer system.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited from any type of action on our portal that causes an excessive operating overload to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal operation of our website, or ultimately may cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes all responsibility derived from the use of our website and acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, being sufficient for the exclusion of errors in them, and therefore, he accepts them integrally and expressly.